“Water Beneath Our Feet”: Mapping the Spirit of the False Creek Watershed
By the False Creek Watershed Society
Are you interested in the history of False Creek? Would you like to creatively map your “home place”? This community mapping project will offer the opportunity to participate in Historical Walks, Community Storytelling and a Creative Mapping Workshop.
If this mix whets your appetite, we encourage you to register for one of the two community mapping workshops and the three supporting events to gain the best experience of this unique project.
These events are all free but donations accepted on historical walks. Please make sure to register for all events on Event-Brite so we know how many to expect.
– Historical False Creek Walk with Bruce Macdonald (Register
– Musqueam Creek Walk - Vancouver's last wild salmon stream (Register
– Community Sharing Workshop False Creek History (Register
– Community Mapping Workshop - Emily Carr University (Register
– Community Mapping Workshop - Roundhouse Community Centre (Register
For information on these events and to add your own photos and stories, please check our website.
For information on these events and to add your own photos and stories, please check